Friday, April 29, 2022

The Big O

You might wonder why all the fuss about an orgasm yesterday. 

It has always been a difficult place to go for me. So hard, in fact, that I often just considered myself "broken", would feel sorry for whatever poor man was trying to get me there and just tell him to give up. "It's too hard. It takes too long. It's ok, just stop." Very rarely would THIS man stop. Poor hubby. I'm sure it was exhausting. I know I was getting tired of constantly hunting my elusive orgasms. So, while I would "get there" on a pretty regular basis, it often felt more like work than something to enjoy, and rarely would I discover one worth writing home about. 

Yesterday, alterating between pleasure and pain, the orgasm that snuck up on me left me in tears and with a little spark of hope that maybe I'm not so broken after all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Still alive

 Just dropping in to say I'm still alive. Busy, as usual. I have some odd plans cooking up in my brain. When/if I have time, perhaps I&#...