Thursday, April 28, 2022

From 0-60

 I am almost speechless today! I had another idea floating in my head for a completely different post today, but hubby ruined my plans for that. This is far more important.

I'm an early riser. My pups like to get up around 4 a.m. to pee and I can't be bothered going back to bed after that point. Once I'm awake, I'm awake. I take doggies out, I grab a coffee, and check to see if I've got any work to do, and spend some time reading my favorite blogs, or browsing through YouTube and just enjoying the only quiet time I have to myself.

Hubby is a late sleeper. He'd been gone since Sunday morning, and got home late last night, around 11, so I did not expect him to be up much earlier than 9 or 10 a.m. About 7:30 I got a pretty specific text as to where my lips were supposed to be. 

Well, this is some new business around here! I hurried up to the loft and put those lips in place... And then whack! Owies. I almost choked myself on him. My poor delicate pink bits are not as tough as my behind. Not at all. But wait... after the OW... oh... well... that was a nice feeling...

This carried on for a bit and then he pulled the wand out from under a pillow. 1 brush, 1 wand... There was some OWWing, and then some OOOHing... and then out of nowhere, there was some squirting. That was an explosive combination. 

Dear God, what has this man been learning on his nights away from home?

He's sure ramped things up around here. 

I can't wait to see what's next! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Still alive

 Just dropping in to say I'm still alive. Busy, as usual. I have some odd plans cooking up in my brain. When/if I have time, perhaps I&#...