Saturday, April 23, 2022

An introduction of sorts

 I am back with a new blog. My last one was called... Ha, I can't remember. It was something about construction because my hubby and I were having such difficulities getting on the same page... mostly about DD (domestic discipline) but then it just became about *everything*. We just weren't together. At all. And life, oh, it just kept happening! It's still happening, of course. I mean, life would be boring as hell if it just paused long enough for me to catch my breath. 

Well, anyway... In a fit of rage... childishness, pure petulance... I deleted that blog. Was it over a year ago? Less than? I don't know. I've no sense of time lately, other than that it just keeps moving along. 

I've titled this blog Ball of Yarn. Because that's what my head looks like, most often. A basket full of tangled up balls of yarn. Ain't no one gonna knit a nice scarf out of this mess. I never think, or speak, in a straight line. I confuse myself sometimes. I pick up one string, follow it for a bit, and then find myself tangled up in another. And I wonder why my poor man is so lost sometimes...

It's not likely that I'll be writing any steamy spanking scenes or the like here... I'm not big on giving out *those* kinds of details. But as hubby and I are still changing and evolving, so too, might this space. I'm just here to pull on the loose strings, follow where they lead and try to wind them up into neat and organized balls. 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Penelope,

    Welcome (back) to blogging.

    Blogger has changed quite a bit because it needed to make blogging on mobile devices easier. If you have technical troubles, please email me or leave a comment on my blog and I will try to help you.

    Hugs,
    Hermione

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Hermione! For the welcome back and the offer of tech help.

      Delete

Still alive

 Just dropping in to say I'm still alive. Busy, as usual. I have some odd plans cooking up in my brain. When/if I have time, perhaps I&#...