Tuesday, July 12, 2022

Still alive

 Just dropping in to say I'm still alive. Busy, as usual. I have some odd plans cooking up in my brain. When/if I have time, perhaps I'll update. It's a bit of a crazy idea so I'm letting it cook a bit more. It's a scary idea too! But oh, what a big change it could be. It's a few years away yet though, so no sense jumping into it quite yet. 

My garden is so/so alive and doing well. 

I'm a little sad about my honeydews. They sprouted, but then forgot to grow up. lol

I've got a heated raised bed almost ready to go. Just finished another bed over the weekend. Potatoes are growing faster than I can keep up. My cherry tree has about 7 red cherries. Happy about that, but want so much more. It's just a young tree though. Lots of time to do better.

Umm... that's it really. Garf's home for 2 days a week and we're so busy when he's here that it's almost like he's not here at all. 


1 comment:

  1. Glad to know you're alive! And I'm interested in learning what your plan is. I hope your garden, trees and melons start growing by leaps and bounds.

    ReplyDelete

Still alive

 Just dropping in to say I'm still alive. Busy, as usual. I have some odd plans cooking up in my brain. When/if I have time, perhaps I&#...