Monday, June 13, 2022

A Visitor

Spiders are our friends... Right??


I'm not normally bothered by spiders. Well, I have one in a box right now and I can hear his feet scrabbling from 3 feet away. I am bothered.

I was sitting here, minding my own business, checking out a few YouTube videos and this dude just appeared on my desk beside me. I am SO bothered by him/her. 

Hopefully, Garf will be home to remove my new friend safely to the outdoors. I swear it's the size of a newborn kitten. 

Ok... Maybe a mouse. 







2 comments:

  1. I understand that you like pets, but nope, nope, nope!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. PK - With my not-so-great eyesight, I'm just happy that I didn't mistake it for one of out pets. *shivers*

      Delete

Still alive

 Just dropping in to say I'm still alive. Busy, as usual. I have some odd plans cooking up in my brain. When/if I have time, perhaps I&#...