Wednesday, May 18, 2022

Just how bored am I?

 I don't have much to write about. How much trouble can a girl get into when she lives in the middle of nowhere (nearest Tim Horton's is a 20 minute drive and I don't drive, I'm dead serious when I say we have no neighbors), hubby is gone 4-5 days a week, my work, when it's available, is online so I sit comfy with my PJs and coffee. I'm busy with the thousand dogs that are part of the family, or dishes and some laundry, feeding the barn critters takes about 15 minutes... I mean, that's just about the whole list. BORING!

So, while being bored this morning, I noticed the big letters down the side of my list of blog posts. Those letters are the first letter of the first word of every title. Aha!! A challenge to myself then. I need some words, first of all. Then I'll just need to make a blog post for each letter to spell out those words. 

Yes, I am THAT bored! But I do love word games so... 

If anyone has any fun words to start with, let me know!

1 comment:

  1. I'm with you girl! I'm having major problems coming up with topics, but there is really more to do here if I'd just get out and do it! I've never been much into word games, mostly because I an't spell. But writing words I love. Maybe if we just keep blogging something exciting will happen.

    ReplyDelete

Still alive

 Just dropping in to say I'm still alive. Busy, as usual. I have some odd plans cooking up in my brain. When/if I have time, perhaps I&#...